Need a place to keep your pet overnight?
We've got your solution...
Please Note Holiday Charges:
5$ Holiday Surcharge per day in addition to original boarding fee
From July 1st- 6th
November 21st - 28th
Dec 22nd - Jan 5th (18')
In addition to the veterinary hospital and grooming facility, at AMCOR we provide top notch boarding services for your convenience. We provide:
- Indoor Kennels and Runs
- Climate Controlled environment
- Sterilized air circulation throughout entire hospital
- Veterinarian On-Site
- Large lawn to exercise
- Medication administration if needed
- Friendly and compassionate care providers
Extra Playtime: For our younger patients or those with more energy, we offer an additional 15 minutes of playtime for $4.50 per day.
Grooming: We have a talented Groomer on site who can give your pet a proper cleaning before they go home. Prices vary depending on breed and haircut specifications.
Food: We feed our boarding pets a sensitive stomach blend made by Hills Science Diet. This service is not an extra charge but you can certainly bring your own food from home if desired.
Treats and Accessories: You are welcome to bring any treats or toys from home. We provide bedding, but you may bring your pet's special bed from home if needed.
Shared Kennels: We can absolutely board animals from the same family together if the owner requests it. However, in the case of a dispute they will be separated. Pets from different families cannot board together for safety purposes.
K9 Influenza H3N2
- Due to the fact that we are also an animal hospital and do occasionally see pets with transmittable diseases, we cannot make any exceptions to our vaccine requirements. This is for your pet's safety.
- We only accept vaccinations administered by a Veterinarian. We cannot accept vaccines administered by a breeder or those that are purchased by a feed/pet store.
- On major holidays we charge a holiday surcharge of 5 dollars per day per pet. This charge will be in addition to the original boarding fees.
- We would be happy to give you a tour of our facility. Stop by anytime and take a look!
Feel free to call anytime to schedule an appointment at
909-793-4775 or 909-793-1499